Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Angelica Jones' Apartment blazed by Fire

There is a saying, "It's better to be robbed by thieves than being caught by fire"

A sad and a frustrated face of sexy actress-comedienne Angelica Jones as she saw her apartment at the Highway Hills commercial apartelle building in Sierra Madre, Mandaluyong destroyed by fire.

Jones failed to save her personal and work belongings.
Angelica's interview on dzBB radio:
"I lost all my things, I could only shout 'Fire' and run downstairs."

"My cell phone and money were all destroyed in the fire. I have no contacts with my workmates. All my things were destroyed."
("Nawala yung cell phone at pera ko sa sunog. Wala na akong contacts sa mga katrabaho ko. Nasunog lahat ng mga gamit ko.")



According to Mandaluyong Fire Marshalls, fire reportedly started in the kitchen area of Angelica's unit.

videonews courtesy of GMA

No comments:

Post a Comment