Thursday, December 20, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens in her Knee-high Boots and Fame

Photobucket

Last time Hayden Panettiere roam the big apple with her black coat and sexy knee-high boots.

HSM star Vanessa Hudgens was spotted quietly walking over to the recording studio in West Hollywood. She also wears a black knee-high boots partnered with sweater and jeans.

Vanessa said sometimes she hates being popular.....
Hudgens confessed, “I don’t like people staring at me all the time and I don’t want people following me around. I became an actress and started singing and dancing because I truly loved it. I did not want to be a celebrity; I did it because I genuinely enjoy doing it. I think fame is just something that comes along when you are in something that is such a success.”


more pics after the jump....


No comments:

Post a Comment