Friday, December 14, 2007

Katie Holmes in January 2008 InStyle Magazine

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Katie Holmes opens up to InStyle magazine about love, passion and many more.....

On dressing for her husband: "Tom likes me in a suit and a mini every now and then. I like it when he likes it. It makes me blush. He'll say, 'You look good. I hope security's going with you.' Now that gives me attitude."

On love: "I still get like that, 'Whew.' When you fall in love, it's as though time stops. It's all-encompassing. I try every day to let him know how much I love him," she added. "It gets better and better. It has made my life."

On her day-to-day goal: "I want to go to sleep knowing I made my family happy, I made myself happy, and I worked hard in all aspects of life. It's really pretty simple."

She also says she tries to let Cruise know every day how much she loves him.

"It gets better and better. It made my life," she says.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

more pics after the jump....


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment