Friday, December 28, 2007

Cesar Montano and Sunshine Cruz Breakup

In their eight years of marriage, Cesar Montano and Sunshine Cruz are always on the Celebrity Breakups rumor news.

On the Ricky Lo entertainment column, Sunshine Cruz with her three kids confirmed that they left their home.

And the rumored reason for their separation is the Brazilian model Marianna del Rio, from Samba corned beef TV ad.




Ricky Lo's Column: Sunshine admits leaving home

“All I want is a little respect.”

That’s all that Sunshine Cruz said when Funfare talked to her Thursday night, reacting to the Funfare “blind item” about a beautiful couple who broke up on Christmas Day.

“Yes,” Sunshine continued, “I did leave home in the afternoon of Christmas Day, with my three daughters. I was fetched at home by my mom and my brother.”

Sunshine didn’t comment, though, on Funfare’s report that she and husband Cesar Montano fought over a 16-year-old Brazilian model who sometimes drops by Bellisimo restaurant which is owned by the couple. Neither did Sunshine comment on the rumored exchange of “hurting” words between her and Cesar.

“I don’t want to say anything more for now,” said Sunshine who is staying with her mom for the meantime, as she always does everytime she and Cesar have a misunderstanding.

“All I want is a little respect,” she repeated.

It’s not the first time the couple, married eight years, has been reported to have separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment