Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire won Two(2) Awards by Ring Mag

Photobucket

2007 is a great year for Boxing Champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire.

This year he snatch the IBF/IBO belt against the undefeated Vic Darchinyan in a 5th round explosive knockout and successfully defend his championship belt against Mexican challenger Luis Maldonado in a 8th round knockout last December 2.

Ring magazine has given Donaire two special recognition award. Ring declared and announced that his fight with Vic Darchinyan is "Knockout of the Year" and "The UPSET of the Year".

Donaire said the awards would prove an inspiration in his ring career because “I am constantly reaching for a higher level, gaining unification or winning another championship in a different weight class. I am doing everything I can in achieving as much as I can in the year that I’m fighting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment