Monday, September 17, 2007

What does the Two Bautista(Christian & Jennifer) had in common?

What does Jennifer Bautista and Christian Bautista had in common?

Both of them commit an error in singing the Philippine National Anthem. Christian Bautista has a good start but in the end when he forgot to deliver two lines (Buhay ay langit sa piling mo / Aming ligaya na ‘pag may mang-aapi).
You will notice his face becomes not comfortable at the end.
Christian meantime was apologetic after committing the mistake and he said,
"I apologize to the Filipino people for the lapse of memory that occurred yesterday during my rendition of the National Anthem. I was recovering from a cold and the adrenalin and excitement of the moment got me through it. Unfortunately, it was at the cost of a momentary lapse on my part.I promise that my next rendition of our National Anthem will be faultless."
Singer Jennifer Bautista was widely criticized for taking too much vocal liberty while at the same time coming out flat during her rendition of Lupang Hinirang in Manny Pacquiao's Las Vegas rematch with Mexican fighter Erik Morales held last January of 2006.

video courtesy of GMANEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment