Saturday, September 8, 2007

Paris Hilton "I want kids next year" after I sues Hallmark


Paris has brought forward her plans to have children. Like a brat child she wants it next year. She told Elle Magazine that she is very much ready, and she finding a right man. Paris said "“They have to be a good person, someone I know would be a good husband, loyal and funny and smart. And somebody I can trust, with good chemistry. But I don’t know, I like a guy who can make me laugh.” I doubt it if she can find at this time.
Hallmark is in a limbo, the hotel heiress has filed a lawsuit. Alleging that the company used her image without permission and invaded her privacy. According to Hilton's complaint, the card went on sale earlier this year and can still be purchased for the bargain price of $2.49.
Paris Hilton is seeking at least $500,000 in damages and a permanent injunction barring Hallmark from any further exploitation of using her name and image.
This card is Unauthorized but officially from Hallmark. This will soon become a collectible and RARE.

Source: AP

No comments:

Post a Comment