Friday, September 14, 2007

Quentin Tarantino Hitches Rides


After a pedicab experience in the Philippines due to heavy rains and flooding going to MalacaƱang Palace. Here comes Hollywood filmmaker Quentin Tarantino lost his way home and had to hitch a lift on a skip lorry to reach his hotel.
He was enjoying a charity bash in honour of his new movie "Death Proof".
He said: "Man, I had so much fun when I hitched a ride with this cool trucker dude. "They were chanting my name so I gave them a wave and we started talking. I told them I was waiting for my driver to come find me and the trucker said he would give me a lift. Liverpool people are really friendly. I just jumped in."

Report said the director reportedly spent more than 1,000 pounds on alcohol at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment