Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Larry King & Shawn Southwick Files For Divorce; Shannon Engemann denies Being Larry King’s Mistress

TV host Larry King wants to be a single man again as he filed for divorce for the 8th time to end his marriage to Shawn Southwick King, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Reportedly, Shawn and Larry both filed for divorce and it was triggered after an argument over Larry King's infidelity. The legendary host is allegedly having an affair with Shawn Southwick's sister Shannon Engemann.... Shawn's evidence are Larry's gifts to his sister-in-law.
Shannon Engemann denies the affair and she tell TMZ, "This is so ludicrous. She's singling me out, but Larry has been nothing but generous to our entire family, including me."

Shannon said, "Shawn has left me threatening messages." After the National Enquirer published a story suggesting an affair, Shannon says, "Shawn left me a message ... 'If you dare sue the Enquirer I will pull out every last receipt that proves you had an affair with Larry.'"

Shannon adds, "I'm tired for taking the rap for things. I did not have an affair with Larry. He's been like a father to me."

And finally, Shannon added, "I have a date tonight and I'm not going to worry about it. I love my sister. What's happening is not my fault."
Shawn is asking for physical custody of the couple's two kids, as well as spousal and child support. For Larry's part, he asks that any property transfers during the marriage be null and void.

[Photo courtesy by Duffy-Marie Arnoult/Getty Image - TMZ]


No comments:

Post a Comment