Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jon Gosselin fired his attorney; "I never wanted primary custody"

Jon Gosselin wants to play the good guy by firing his lawyer who called his ex-wife Kate Gosselin as an "absentee Mom" and a shameless self-promoter.
Jon tweeted, "Mr. Anthony List Sr., Esq. is not my representing attorney; I terminated him on April 15, 2010. He has no legal right to speak to the press or anyone on my behalf."

"Kate, her attorneys and I are moving forward to work out things privately and amicably."
In Jon's court papers filed early this month, he wants physical custody of their eight kids and spousal support but now he is firing back at his former lawyer.

Jon claims that he didn't gave permission to his lawyer about the primary custody of his kids.
Gosselin tells TMZ, "I never wanted primary custody, he [attorney Anthony List] filed for that. I only wanted a more flexible custody schedule so I could be with my kids."

But List tells TMZ, "Jon signed off on everything."

Jon, who is pissed that List spoke with the media, insists he wants to pay child support, adding, "I just can't afford the $22,000 a month right now. That is why I'm trying to find a job."


[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin - John M. Heller/Getty Image]



No comments:

Post a Comment