Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chelsea Handler speaks out about her Sex Tape controversy (video)

Author/TV host Chelsea Handler confirmed the existence of her decade-old sex tape which Radaronline reports but she maintains the she made it as a "joke" and it was part of an audition tape for a comedy club.

Radaronline reports that they "viewed the graphic tape, in which Chelsea stars with a male partner, who speaks with a clear British accent. During the first part of the tape, Chelsea is fully clothed in her work uniform. She begins by introducing herself by name before going into a stand-up routine before suddenly cutting to Chelsea and her male partner engaging in an explicit sex act."
Chelsea addressed the tape on her E! show: "I would like to say to RadarOnline.com, thanks for ruining my surprise Christmas gift to my staff, and number two, it was made as a joke," she said. "I put it on an audition tape for a comedy club, because I'm a comedienne, and I've been showing it at birthday parties for (expletive) years!"
The question is, When is a sex tape not a sex tape? She is known for her vulgar racy remarks and image so I'm not shock if she has a sex tape.

She also claims that she received a a $1 million offer to market the tape, "And you know what I said? I'm not worth it."

Chelsea Handler Sex Tape NSFW photo


No comments:

Post a Comment