Thursday, April 15, 2010

Angelina Jolie motivated to do cool stunt for Kids; Bares her back at the EW cover

Angelina Jolie shows off her sexy naked back and tattoos on the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly. She talks about her soy movie "Salt" and doing action hero stunt for her kids.

Playing the spy role and doing butt-kicking action after she gave birth to twins Knox and Vivienne, “I had just had two babies, and the push to be physically strong was very welcomed at the time."

Enjoying doing more movie stunts for her kids, “The funny thing about having children is that now I am twice as motivated to do a cool stunt because my kids will like it."

Jolie is open on working again with her former Mr. & Mrs. Smith costar/real-life partner Brad Pitt.

She says, "I love working with him. He's my favorite actor to work with and the only complicated thing is to find the right project."

No comments:

Post a Comment