Thursday, April 15, 2010

American Idol 9 Double elimination result show: Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens are out!

Last week, the judges used their save option in saving Michael “Big Mike” Lynche from elimination and now two contestants must go on American Idol season 9 Result show (Elvis Presley song week).

AI host Ryan Seacrest announced the bad news to Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens as both contestants failed to received enough votes to continue their journey in this competition.

Saying goodbye, Andrew said: “Thank you guys, I appreciate everything. I’m glad I’ve been through what I’ve been through. You guys let me experience something that I’ve never experienced and thank you.”

Next week, the the remaining eight “Idols” will compete, performing inspirational songs under the guidance of Alicia Keys.

[Photo courtesy by Michael Becker / FOX]

No comments:

Post a Comment