Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tila Tequila Naked Rant in UStream Video; lawyer blames Shawne Merriman

Reality star Tila Tequila is in her crazy mood as she flaunted herself naked in Ustream and gave a raging rant about everything especially her ex-San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman.
Tila said, “People call me an attention whore .. or whatever … but excuse me I’m a grown ass woman and I’m confident in myself …I think a woman’s body is a beautiful thing … that’s why I’m a lesbian … I was born naked … anybody who is against that is gay and in denial.”
[Click HERE --- Tila Tequila Breakdown in Naked UStream Video]

To the rescue for her meltdown is her lawyer Cyrus Nownejad, blaming the "domestic violence" incident with ex-BF Shawne Merriman.

Need help or she need publicity?

[photo courtesy by TMZ]

No comments:

Post a Comment