Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress denies the Affair

The alleged mistress of Tiger Woods in National Enquirer reports is now firing back.

Rachel Uchitel, the alleged other woman wants to sets the record straight and she definitely denies the affair.

Uchitel spoke to Usmag, "I have not had an affair with him. I understand that there's rumors all over because everybody's talking about it. But I'm telling you, people say rumors about me all the time. People will say a ton of things about me. I did not have an affair with Tiger Woods. The things that were said from the source in the Enquirer are in fact, not true."
Tiger Woods was involved in a single car accident and suffered facial laceration. Reportedly, Tiger's wife Elin Nordegren confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman and the argument heated up.

More Rachel Uchitel photos...



[photo courtesy by blackbookmag - Mediatakeout ]

No comments:

Post a Comment