Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Miley Cyrus: Not interested in "Twilight" mania

Do I see jealousy or she is just brutally honest? She is neither Team Edward nor Team Jacob.

Disney star Miley Cyrus reveals that she doesn't care and not interested on the vampire craze like Twilight.

During in an interview with radio station Q92 Cleveland, Miley said, "I've never seen it and nor will I ever."

Explaining further, "I don't believe in it. I don't like vampires. ... I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it. I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts. I don't like any of it."

Miley's previous brutally honest remark is when she admits "never heard a Jay-Z song".


I smell another controversy......

[Photo courtesy by Kristian Dowling/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment