Friday, August 7, 2009

Bea Alonzo's zero love life and favorite asset

ABS-CBN actress Bea Alonzo recently was interviewed by Ricky Lo and she talks about her improving body, lovelife and her stress solution.

Bea is currently busy promoting her romantic movie "And I Love You So" with Sam Milby and Derek Ramsay. This Star Cinema movie is helm by Laurenti Dyogi and will hit the theaters on August 1.

Here's interview highlights from Ricky Lo's Funfare:

Does your balakang (hips) need improvement?
“I think so. I think I got it from my father who is Brit. Di ba mga Brit malalaki ang balakang? I have to work on it.”

And what part of your body is your favorite?
“Puwet ko; my butt. Maganda siya! I don’t think many people are gifted with a nice butt. Hehehehe!”

How do you cope with stress?
“I practise yoga. I bond with my friends who are not from showbiz to keep me grounded...para ma-remind ako who I was before I joined showbiz.”

How’s your love life?
“Wala pa rin!” (None)

For the full article, visit Funfare

No comments:

Post a Comment