Tuesday, November 4, 2008

John McCain to Barack Obama: "I pledge to him tonight to do all in my power to help him"

Showing that he is a true statesman, Senator John McCain concedes and congratulates Barack Obama for winning the battle for the US Presidency. He accepts that his journey has come to an end. McCain said, "failure is mine, not yours."

He also ask his supporters to unite and put aside their differences in the nation's interest. He want the American people bridge their differences and restore prosperity.

"I had the honor of calling Sen. Barack Obama to congratulate him. To congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love"

"This is an historic election, and I recognize the special significance it has for African-Americans and for the special pride that must be theirs tonight."

"Sen. Obama has achieved a great thing for himself and for his country. I applaud him for it, and offer him my sincere sympathy that his beloved grandmother did not live to see this day. Though our faith assures us she is at rest in the presence of her creator and so very proud of the good man she helped raise."


No comments:

Post a Comment