Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jennifer Lopez is avatar of personal style in Elle October 2008 issue

Jennifer Lopez talks about her favorite designers, her pregnancy experience and family in the October 2008 issue of Elle Magazine.

Here's some snippets:

Jennifer on Dolce and Gabbana: “My babies! I love them, I love them, I love them.”

Jennifer on Donatella Versace: “We’ve always had a very sweet relationship. I really got to know her more after her brother had died.”

Jennifer with Oscar de la Renta: “We were in the hoody! All kinds of locals hanging around, eating out of paper bags, thinking, what’s going on here? It was crazy.”

Jennifer on her pregnancy: “We came off tour and I said ‘I did the superwoman thing, I finished the tour—now I need you to take care of me. I love doing things for you; if I’m not cooking, then I’m picking out a shirt. But this is the first time in my life where I’m just going to be a little bit selfish. I don’t know if I’m going to have kids again, so I want it to be a beautiful experience. I don’t want to have any drama. I want to just be smiling every day.’”

For the full article, visit Elle.


No comments:

Post a Comment