Monday, September 8, 2008

Britney Spears grabbed three Moon Man statue, reviving comeback

At long last after too many nominations and a bad comeback performance last year Britney Spears took home the Moon Man statue the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards at Paramount Pictures Studios in Los Angeles.
grabbed
The pop princess won three awards including Best Female Artist or her tune "Piece Of Me.

Spears said, “I’m speechless, oh my goodness, thank you… this is an honor. I first want to thank God first and foremost for just blessing me like this.. um...my beautiful family, my two beautiful boys for inspiring me everyday and my fans… this if for you. Thank you so much.”

Even though she done an anti-climactic comedy sketch with Jonah Hill and leaves the singing performance to others, she is a runaway winner on this great event.








No comments:

Post a Comment