Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Anne Hathaway : "Important thing for me is getting a Democrat in the White House"

Star power at the 65th Venice International Film Festival, Anne Hathaway who always looks chic is wearing a sexy black spaghetti strap dress with white small polka dots and red belt as she arrives in Venice for the film festival. -Sept. 2.

Meanwhile, Anne is strongly campaigning for Barack Obama and in a recent interview she said, “My life didn’t begin when my relationship (with Raffaello) began. I come from a middle-class Democratic family. I’ve had strong ties with the Clintons since they were elected. The most important thing for me is getting a Democrat in the White House. I keep thinking about Michelle Obama’s speech… about our hopes and fears and not being afraid anymore.”









No comments:

Post a Comment