Thursday, January 10, 2008

Megan Fox talks about sex

Megan Fox with her gray suede thigh-high boots is at the premiere screening of FOX’s Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles held at the Arclight Cinerama Dome.

In her recent interview she said, “I really enjoy having sex, and that’s offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which I think is sad. I haven’t met a lot of men who have said, ‘You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are.’”

“I’m young and have a lot of hormones - I’m always in the mood! But I like sex with one person when I’m in a relationship. Sex with random people who I’ve met at clubs is not really my thing.”
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

more pics after the jump....


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment