Sunday, March 1, 2009

Supermodel Marisa Miller is a sexy Gutar Hero

Another supermodel will boost up the promotional campaign for music video game, Guitar Hero. Sexy hot Victoria’s Secret Angel Marisa Miller is following the footsteps of Heidi Klum who also done the Guitar Hero ad.

The good thing is, Marisa is not just a endorser but a fan of the game.

In her recent interview in Sports Illustrated, she reveals that she is obsessed playing this game.
"I think I'm always crazy and obsessed with music. Usually the background for my life is different music and trying to get the energy up. So, I mean, music is always a big one. What else am I crazy about? I've been playing Guitar Hero a lot lately [laughs]. Do you play that game? It's so addicting and you feel like such a rock star, so I've been doing that a lot. It's so funny because you feel like you're actually a musician, even though you're not. Freebird is killer. Oh! I love the Heart song, Crazy on You. I like playing The Rolling Stones one, shoot, what is it called? Let me look at my playlist. Can't You Hear Me Knocking. Sometimes I'll do it by myself, but usually it's with people. It's so funny because when we first got it, my best friend and I were up in Santa Cruz, and she's married too, so we walk in and both of our husbands are playing it. I didn't know what the game was, and we just walk in and they're totally just rocking out. The music was so loud and we were laughing so hard because they thought they were such rock stars. We thought this is so funny, and then we started doing it and we got totally addicted to it. Then we heard they're releasing the '80s songs in July, so we're all obsessed now. It's pretty fun and it's cool because I'm such a rock girl. First I was just trying to get the game down so I could hang with everybody, but it's funny because once you kind of get the song you're hooked."




checkout Heidi Klum Guitar Hero commercial

[photo courtesy of celeb utopia]

No comments:

Post a Comment