Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LeAnn Rimes gave message about the rumored affair with Eddie Cibrian

After US Weekly broke out the news about LeAnn Rimes secret steamy affair with her “Northern Lights” co-star Eddie Cibrian which is caught from a video security camera showing the two holding hands and kissing on a romantic dinner date at Mosun and Club M in Laguna Beach, LeAnn Rimes releases a message via her website.

Rimes doesn't denies the reported news, she just gave thanks for the support.
This is a difficult time for me and my loved ones, but I appreciate all your continued support.

I would like to assure all of you that this is a place for you to hear things directly from me and as you all know, not everything in our lives is always black and white.

Have faith,
Le
LeAnn Rimes is married for seven years to former backup dancer Dean Sheremet while actor Eddie Cibrian got married in 2001 to model Brandi Glanville.

LeAnn Rimes’ husband Dean Sheremet gave a message via Twitter saying “I love my wife!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment