Thursday, October 9, 2008

Angelina Jolie's Breastfeeding, W Magazine

Photographed by Brad Pitt, a motherhood moments between Angelina Jolie and one of her twins (Knox or Vivienne).

A breastfeeding shot is the latest November 2008 cover of W magazine. The photo was taken mid-August at Chateau Miraval in the South of France.

Jolie shared that Brad's love convinced her to get pregnant : "I think one of the life changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing to do. I knew that he would never see them as different, and that gave me a certain peace."

"I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to (getting pregnant)," she says. "I suddenly wanted to. It's one of those things you can't explain."

Jolie is quite comfortably baring her body : "I'm with a man who's evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful, because of the journey it has taken and what it has created. He genuinely sees it that way. So I genuinely feel even sexier."

W mag will hits the stands on Oct. 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment