Friday, October 17, 2008

Kirsten Dunst ask you to Vote on Tuesday, November 4th

Another celebrity PSA featuring Spiderman leading lady Kirsten Dunst encouraging you to get out and vote for Why Tuesday org.

WhyTuesday.org is a non-partisan, nonprofit organization founded in 2005 to find solutions to increase voter turnout and participation in elections

“Hi! I’m a famous Hollywood actress. I get paid to show my face and I’ve been in a lot of my movies. So, if you saw my face, you’d know what they are. But that doesn’t matter. What matters is that you vote for on Tuesday, November 4th. It’s very important to voice how you feel and vote for you who feel is best for the job. Today, America ranks near the bottom of all countries in voter turn-out. We can turn that on. Log onto whytuesday.org and find your polling place. Come on, Let’s BRING IT ON and do this.”

The PSA is directed by Derek Waters, creator of Drunk History.

No comments:

Post a Comment