Friday, April 4, 2008

Scarlett Johansson -“Anywhere I Lay My Head” Album Cover

Album cover artwork is now released for Scarlett Johansson’s debut music album titled "Anywhere I Lay My Head". This cover was reportedly taken in Louisiana.

The album is entirely Tom Waits musics, with one original(Scarlett) composition, "Song for Jo". Johansson was joined by David Bowie on "Falling Down" and "Fannin Street."

The album is expected to be released in stores on May 20th. Check the track listing after the jump...

Here’s the tracklisting for “Anywhere I Lay My Head”:
  1. Fawn
  2. Town With No Cheer
  3. Falling Down
  4. Anywhere I Lay My Head
  5. Fannin’ Street
  6. Song for Jo
  7. Green Grass
  8. I Wish I Was in New Orleans
  9. I Don’t Want To Grow Up
  10. No One Knows I’m Gone
  11. Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment