Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kate Hudson is the no.1 Most Beautiful People of 2008

This is what we called the complete package award of a fashionable celebrity. Your being acknowledged for your style and beauty.

Earlier this year Kate Hudson was named Elle Style Icon and now PEOPLE magazine named her the top pick in this year's 100 Most Beautiful People.

“I was a tomboy,” Kate tells People. “I had three brothers. I was the girl with the dress on that always came back in the house filthy with scrapes and bruises. But I was always very girly. I had to be able to twirl so that my underwear showed.”

These are some celebrities included in the list: Salma Hayek, Carrie Underwood, Vanessa Hudgens, Taylor Swift, Rumer Willis, Zoe SaldaƱa, Jason Taylor, partner Eva Longoria and Tony Parke, Jessica Alba and the cast of the Gossip Girls.

Check out the slideshow of People’s Most Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment