Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ellen Pompeo and her Vodka experience

Ellen Pompeo in a good mood was spotted enjoying a coffee as she stops by at Starbucks in Los Angeles.

The Grey’s Anatomy star is rockin' sexy in her plaid shirt, boots, jeans and aviator Ray Bans.

In her recent guesting on The Late Show with David Letterman, Ellen's reveals her early teen work adventure.

On selling Vodka: “When I was 15, one particular man asked me if I wanted to make some money. He said, ‘All you have to do is sell slush outside of Fenway.’ I thought, ‘Now that sounds easy.’ They’d drive me to Fenway, set me up on the street with this nice cart and nice umbrella. And inside the cart, there were two flavors: lemon and watermelon. And then beside the two flavors was slush inside one of those big ketchup bottles. But there wasn’t ketchup in it, Dave. There was Vodka.”

PR style in selling the liquor: “I used to stand around saying, ‘I got the special slush over here. Special slush!’ I’d [usually] give them one pump but if they gave me a few extra bucks, I’d give them two pumps.”

What about cops?: “I could have been in prison but all of the cops that were standing around didn’t seem to mind. They clearly knew what was going on. I was giving them slush too! You know those Boston police. Have you seen The Departed?”

No comments:

Post a Comment