Saturday, April 12, 2008

BACK TRACKS: Kyla "For The Rest of My Life" music video and Lyrics

This is theme song for the movie Angels.


For The Rest of My Life (Lyrics)

I thought that I saw an angel
It doesn't happen all the time
I guess that place must be heaven
For as long as you are there, I'll be fine

Chorus:

Stay as you are
Your my angel in the night
You give me wings, I can fly
Can you take me to the sky?
'Cause I just want to stay there all my life
I just wanna be with you
For the rest of my life.

Are you friend or a stranger?
All my dreams are mirrored in your eyes
Tell me you are my angel
As long as I believe, I'll be fine

Chorus

Oh... Stay as you are
Your my angel in the night
You give me wings, I can fly
Will you take me to the sky
'Cause I just wanna stay there all my life
I just wanna stay with you
I just wanna go with you
I just keep on loving you....
For the rest of my....Life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment