Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ralph Lauren fired model Filippa Hamilton for being Fat!

Swedish-French model Filippa Hamilton was fired by Ralph Lauren’s clothing company because she was too fat. She is 5-foot-10, 120-pound and size 4 woman. Is that fat?

Filippa feels humiliated and now she decided to revealed the reason why she axed after she saw the recently released Photoshopped-unhealthy looking image of her.
She said, “They fired me because they said I was overweight and I couldn’t fit in their clothes anymore. I was shocked to see that super skinny girl with my face. It’s very sad, I think, that Ralph Lauren could do something like that.”
Ralph Lauren insist that it's was nothing to do with her weight but it "was a result of her inability to meet the obligations under her contract with us". They apologized after "mistakenly released and used in a department store in Japan and was not the approved image which ran in the U.S. and take full responsibility."

She gave her services to the company for eight years. Watch her interview below..


Her previous Ralph Lauren ad

[photo courtesy of nydailynews - blogherbaldiet]

No comments:

Post a Comment