Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meghan McCain on her Twitter Photo: I'm not a "slut”

Senator John McCain’s daughter Meghan McCain is now planning to delete her twitter account after her controversial flirty photo. Meghan claims that it was supposed to show her “spontaneous” night with her new book called “Andy Warhol” and she has no interest to be naughty.

Her low-cut, cleavage-bearing tank top got more publicity from online users than the book she's holding which resulted to negative criticism from her twitter followers.
Meghan tweeted, "so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit I am a slut, this is why I have been considering deleting my twitter account, what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment.”

“I am going to take some more time to think about it but seriously I was just trying to be funny with the book and that I’m a dork staying in when I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a “slut”, I can’t even tell you how hurt I am.”

“Ok I am getting the fuck off twitter, promise not to delete my account until I sleep on it, thank you for the nice words supporters I do want to apologize to anyone that was offended by my twitpic, I have clearly made a huge mistake and am sorry 2 those that are offended.”
Currently, she deleted her controversial photo.

Miley Cyrus is the latest celebrity who deleted her twitter account due to her beau's disapproval with the micro blogging social network site and she want her "private life" to be private.

No comments:

Post a Comment