Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pete Wentz wants a big family (soccer team)

Pete Wentz's dream to have a family as big as a soccer team will be temporarily will be halted due to his career and his wife's Ashlee Simpson-Wentz busy schedules at this moment.
The 30 year-old musician tells People, "Everything is awesome about being a dad. Eventually we want to be able to have a soccer team." He also added, "schedule and time things right... Ashlee is really focused on Melrose Place right now and I'm figuring what I'm doing next year."
Pete also shared that he realized all the good things given and done to him by his own father.
"It makes me realize all of the little things that my dad sacrificed when he had me," Wentz says. "It's sad it took 30 years but I totally realize it now."


[Photo courtesy by Ethan Miller/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment