Friday, October 2, 2009

Kim Kardashian on Sextape: "I don't make the same mistake twice" (Cosmopolitan Nov 09)

Kim Kardashian talks about relationships and her famous sex tape in the latest Cosmopolitan November 2009 issue.

I know many will agree, she owed 25% of her popularity today from that highly publicized sex scandal with ex-beau Ray J in 2007.

With that incident the reality star developed her confidence and a lesson from her mistake.
“I was devastated, but when something negative happens, I pick myself up and move on…and I don’t make the same mistake twice.”
Now with her relationship with Reggie Bush is back again, Kim learning to balance her work and lovelife.
“I’ve learned what I’d need to do to balance a career and family. A lot of work goes into relationships. Right now, I’m figuring it out.”


[via Cosmopolitan]

No comments:

Post a Comment