Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kate Beckinsale is the Sexiest Woman Alive


With no doubt, Kate Beckinsale is ravishingly captivating in this cover and it is rightful to her to be named Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire Magazine (November 2009 issue).
"This whole notion of being named Sexiest Woman Alive is going to earn me quite a beating," she says. "You can't have that title with four brothers. I'll get wedgies. Headlocks. Noogies."

Seems fair, I allow. They are your brothers.

"If you're any kind of a human," she says, "you know the title is utterly ludicrous." Then she gives an on-the-other-hand nod. "But I like the idea of it, too. I do. I'm feeling that I must earn this. I need to go out and become much better at pole dancing or something."

More sizzling hot photos and video below...










[Photograph by Greg Williams/Esquire]

No comments:

Post a Comment