Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eva Longoria's Contra El Cancer

Always proud and promotes her Latino roots, Eva Longoria hosted the Padres Contra El Cancer's 8th Annual El Sueno De Esperanza Benefit Gala.

“El Sueno De Esperanza” is a celebration of hope by giving tribute to Padres’ extraordinary children and families.


The "Desperate Housewives" actress sexy curves is somehow dispelling the rumors that she is pregnant.

She is rockin' a tight-fitting sparkly champagne-colored dress and peep-toe heels.

About having a baby in the future, she said, "People always say 'I want a boy! I want a girl!' I just think, Oh my gosh, I just want a healthy child. . . That's truly a gift. If you're a healthy adult, to complain about anything in life that's so minute, you really have to be grateful for everything that you have and do something with it."










No comments:

Post a Comment