Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Anne Hathaway Reveals at “The Late Show with David Letterman”

Anne Hathaway was still endearing and radiant even under pressure on her appearance on “The Late Show with David Letterman” at the Ed Sullivan Theatre New York, Sept 30.

The "Get Smart" actress was questioned about the arrest of ex-boyfriend Raffaello Follieri. She also reveals that she has given up many things.

Letterman praises Anne with her good aura and looking wonderful. Anne reveals that "[she]I quit smoking," and added "I quit for a while and then it was a stressful summer and started smoking again. But I just quit."

And she said it is a perfect time to make changes, "I quit drinking and I also gave up meat and fish and fun.....I feel really good."

David Letterman tackles about falling in love in a wrong guy [Raffaello Follieri], he ask Anne, "Did you have any hints that there was a problem?".

Hathaway answered, "I don't want to go into the specifics but I will say that you do have to give me credit because as far as relationships crashing and burning goes, c'mon, I did pretty great. I mean, scorched that earth!"

Letterman ask if this person [Follieri] was in jail now, Hathaway asked him, "Do you want to know his shoe size, too? I'm just kinda to promoting my movie, living my life, i got to keep my dog... that's the most important thing."

Watch the video below for more revealing and funny moments of Anne.










No comments:

Post a Comment