Saturday, June 28, 2008

Miley Cyrus : "Every career thing that I do can’t be perfect"

We must give credit on her camp on how they handle the Vanity Fair issue and other spicy photos of Miley Cyrus. The teen sensation looks relax but deep inside she's still hurting and embarrassed, this is how she described it as she opens up in the latest issue of Billboard magazine.

Here's are some interview excerpts:

Miley on Vanity Fair Topless Issue: “I was embarrassed… but also it’s like, every career thing that I do can’t be perfect, and sometimes my decisions are wrong. I think that just makes me even more relatable. I don’t think people will look at me any differently because they’re like,’You know what, I’m going to do stupid stuff too, and I’m going to make mistakes, and that’s fine.’ It still hurts when I think about it.”

Miley on her new album, Breakout: “It’s grown-up. I wrote all the songs except two. My last one, Meet Miley Cyrus, was more just meeting me, finding out who I am, and here it’s more getting in depth of what’s been going on in my life in the past year.”

Miley on Hannah Montana: “It will wrap up, eventually. I mean, I won’t be Hannah Montana by the time I’m 30. But we’ve only done two seasons, so we definitely want to work on that hopefully for another two years.”

Miley on her show recently being highlighted for showcasing a wide range of body types: “I stress about that stuff like everyone else, but at the end of day, I’m a good ol’ Southern girl that likes her Cracker Barrel at 9 o’clock at night and if I want it, gosh darn, I’m going to eat it. I’m not going to make myself miserable. And for so many girls, you don’t want to be thin because you want the guy to think you’re gorgeous or whatever–you do it all for women, you do it all for a competition. That’s so silly, it’s such a game.”

Miley upcoming works: “I’ve been talking to people about some cool movies, but right now I mostly want to stay within my company and keep them happy and keep everything that we’re doing successful and focus on that. I like to do everything that I do 120 percent and unless I can focus hardcore on that, I don’t want to do it yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment