Friday, October 8, 2010

Eminem Don't Use Profanity at Home

Eminem shared that he knows his boundaries even though he use vulgar and sometimes Rated  R lyrics in his songs. He doesn’t use any profanity at home especially around his three daughters.
Eminem tells Anderson Cooper via 60 minutes, which airs Sunday: "I'm a parent. I have daughters. I don't cuss. I mean, how would I really sound, as a person walking around my house [saying] 'Bitch, pick this up,' you know what I mean?"

"Profanity around my house? No," I feel like it's your job to parent them."
Eminem has a 14 year-old daughter named Hailie from his ex-wife Kim. He also taking care of his niece Lainey (daughter of Kim's sister), and Whitney, Kim's daughter from a previous relationship.

[Photo courtesy by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment