Sunday, October 24, 2010

'Due Date' Robert Downey Jr. Wants Another Baby

Playing as an expectant father in his upcoming movie "Due Date", actor Robert Downey Jr. expressed his interest to have another baby in the future.

Downey said, "I think I will be wrist-deep in doo-doo within 18 months. I’m calling it, right here."

The 45 year-old actor will be more thrilled if the sex of his future baby is a Girl!
"I think we should probably try to have a girl because I don’t want another male entity to have to compete; I don’t want Indio to feel there’s another boy in my life. But I don’t know what we’d have to do. Do we have to put it in a spoon and hang upside-down? Of course that’s wrong, and I think, Wait a minute, I don’t get to make that decision. It’s the stupidest conversation ever because it’s like saying “Red or black?” You have a 50 percent chance of being right and a 50 percent chance of being wrong. I think we’re going to have a girl."
Downey has a 17-year old son, Indio, with his former wife Deborah Falconer.

[Photo courtesy by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment