Friday, September 17, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Admits Failing the Court-ordered Drug Test

Actress Lindsay Lohan is now facing jail time after she allegedly violates the terms of her probation. Lohan failed her court-ordered drug test and she was tested positive for cocaine.

Lindsay Lohan admits that she failed her recent drug test and she's taking responsibility for her action.

She tweeted:
Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result. Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward every day. I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future.

This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences. I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that i am trying hard, but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful....Thank you all!!!
One thing she's right, Lindsay is a work in progress and she needs someone who can discipline her . It seems Lindsay  is having a hard time to find people with good influence.

 According to the terms of Lohan's probation, she will get 30 days in jail for a positive test

[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]





No comments:

Post a Comment