Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halle Berry is Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive

Halle Berry was named Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire magazine on its November 2008 issue.

The 42-year-old actress-mom shared some insight about the sexy title, sexy in men and many more..

Here's some snippets:

Halle is unsure about the Sexiest woman title : “I don’t know exactly what it means, but being 42 and having just had a baby, I think I’ll take it"

“Sexiness is a state of mind — a comfortable state of being,” she says. “It’s about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments.”

Halle on sexy in men : "I like forearms. That's my body part. They're generally exposed, available, a little bit vulnerable. A forearm is different with every man, and when it comes to forearms, size matters. I don't like them slight."

Halle on sexual experiences and a sexy mother : "There have been some men in my life who have been wickedly sexy and have taught me much about sexual pleasure. There are a few men I should thank, and others I need to forget. But I don't regret. To hell with regret. I like what I am now. I like being a mother. I like my body better since I became a mother. I feel sexier as a result of becoming a mother."







[via Esquire]

No comments:

Post a Comment