Friday, October 10, 2008

Britney Spears' upcoming documentary "For the Record".

Britney Spears opens up her much-publicized erratic behavior and she also discuss how she recovers and return to the spotlight.

It will be presented via a 90-minute documentary-style film entitled "For the Record".

“I sit there and I’ll look back and I’m like: I’m a smart person. What the hell was I thinking? I’ve been through a lot in the past two or three years, and there’s a lot that people don’t know. Sometimes I think I get kind of lonely because you don’t open the gate up that much, you know what I mean? You’re guarded. You have to be that way, so I’m kind of stuck in this place and it’s like: How do you deal? And you just cope, and that’s what I do. I just cope with it, every day.”

The special is set to air on November 30 at 10 p.m. on MTV, two days before Circus is released on December 2 (her 27th birthday).

No comments:

Post a Comment