Sunday, October 12, 2008

Angelika dela Cruz is married and 3 months pregnant

GMA's artist Angelika dela Cruz reveals on Showbiz Central that she is now married and three months on the way even though Angelica earlier pronouncements that they planned to wed next year.

She had married her non-showbiz fiancé, Orion Casareo. According to her interview, they got married last August 19 of 2007 and learned that she was pregnant last October 9.

"We got married August 19 [2007]. Nung Thursday [October 9] ko lang nalaman na pregnant ako. Grabe, I'm so happy too! Nagulat lang. Do you think I should tell the truth na that I was engaged na for two years and kept it dahil inutusan ako? I don't want to lie anymore."

"I am pregnant. I'm very happy and I am very proud."




[video courtesy of GMANews]

No comments:

Post a Comment