Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Toni Braxton considers stripping for Playboy

Singer Toni Braxton, who continues to face deep hole of debt, is now eying Playboy project to earn some  additional cash!

Asking her Twitter followers, She wrote:
"New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy's offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?" and added, "I would love to pose with Hugh Hefner though. He's the sexiest guy I know over 30 ;-)"
Assuring her fans that "it will be tastefully done" (no full nudity).
"There are NOT talking that kind of spread! No Susie!!!! Just a lil T and A. They have asked me about 3 times before."
Braxton has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in California last October (second time) and she's facing between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.

[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin]

No comments:

Post a Comment