Thursday, November 15, 2007

Emily Blunt in December issue of InStyle Magazine

Emily blunt tells her views in December issue of InStyle Magazine.

Emily Blunt on acting:
“I got into it by accident. I thought I’d do languages and be an interpreter. But I loved drama and got an agent a year into my exams who said ‘Do you want to try it for real’”

Emily Blunt on clothes and fashion:
“I like fashion - I’m very partial to Marc Jacobs and Prada - but I don’t want clothes to wear me. Ordinarily, I dress like a teenage boy in layered T-shirts and Converse. To me Emily in Prada was an alien from Planet Fashion. I’d rather aspire to look like Cate Blanchett, who’s always immaculate, or Keira Knightley.”


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Emily Blunt on her role as Emily in The Devil Wears Prada
“Emily was a gift of a character to play in what was only my second movie. She was based on a couple of people I know. Hopefully they’ll never work out who they are. But I’ve got a lot to thank them for.”

No comments:

Post a Comment