Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ashley Tisdale Visits TRL (Total request Live)


Ashley Tisdale has confessed that she’s a big fan of Jessica Simpson.

Tisdale said, “I was on tour with Jessica and it was amazing. I was a big Newlyweds fan and she was so nice. I got to hang out with her. I told her I love her, and she said congratulations to me for my High School Musical success.”

Ashley revealed that she’s been a ham her whole life. As early as age 8 she was charming audiences.

“I think my first performance was when I was 8-years-old in front of about a thousand people. I was young but it was what I always wanted to do.”

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

more pics after the jump....

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment