Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rhian Ramos likes "Cosplay" concept for photoshoot; newest endorser of Belo

Always looking lovely and gorgeous, GMA actress Rhian Ramos is the newest endorser of Belo Mediacal Group and during the press launch, Rhian was interviewed by FHM Phils.

The Stairway to Heaven star shared that if she will do a FHM photoshoot, "Cosplay" will be the concept.

Here's some interview highlights:

How is Stairway to Heaven like?
Rhian: It’s heavy drama so I go home depressed after taping. My character is this girl who is super in love with an older guy. She’d give everything to him!

Well, do you think you can fall in love with an older guy?
Rhian: I don’t think it matters. I mean I would date a younger guy, too, diba? I think my only consideration regarding an older guy is that he might not be capable of having kids if he's too old.

Any possibility of you posing for FHM?
Rhian: Not yet. Ha ha!

Okay. We’ll take ‘yet’ as the operative word there. A quick follow up, and no pressures, too. How would you like your FHM shoot to be? Do you have a concept in mind already?
Rhian: Cosplay. I’ve never celebrated Halloween before! Also, I’ve seen Alodia, and ang galing niya! She makes her costumes, she’s in it everyday! Ha ha! But yeah, Cosplay.

more photos below...



For the full article, visit FHM.
[Photo courtesy by Belo Mediacal Group - FHM Phils.]

No comments:

Post a Comment