Friday, March 20, 2009

Ellen will be on the Oprah mag

Like her previous passion in getting George Clooney on her show, Ellen DeGeneres' charming personality once again prove that she convinced anyone. After campaigning for week to appear on the cover of the popular Oprah mag, TV's powerful woman Oprah Winfrey is making her fellow talk show host’s wish come true.

Oprah Skyped into Ellen as she announced officially the good news, “a fantastic idea,” adding, “I was only sorry that I did not think of it myself. So I am calling to officially invite you on the cover of O.”

Ellen DeGeneres responded with a new mission, “I can’t believe you’re serious. I am freaking out right now. Now my goal is going to be for this to be biggest selling issue you’ve ever had because I want that to happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment