Friday, January 9, 2009

Cindy Crawford denies banning "Hannah Montana" to her daughter

Hot mom Cindy Crawford denies some reports the are roaming around the net that she is preventing her young daughter Kaya in watching the Miley Cyrus' TV series Hannah Montana.

The alleged report is stating that her 7 year old daughter become rude after watching that show. Crawford was allegedly quoted saying, "I love 'Hannah Montana,' but (my daughter) learns to be sassy from that show. I'll say to her, 'I don't let anyone talk to me like that. I'll certainly not take it from a 7-year-old in my own house.'"

Upon hearing this news, Cindy Crawford rep. denies this allegation via MTVNews and the statement was untrue and that Crawford has no issue with the show.

Her rep. said, "I don't know where this quote came from. It doesn't sound like Cindy. I just spoke to Cindy, and she said that she is a fan of 'Hannah Montana,' and she has taken her daughter to multiple shows."

No comments:

Post a Comment